It’s this time of the year again! The crazy Christmas 🎄 season is upon us and there is nothing we can do about it!
We get so stressed and tired, we could even cry! The to-do list is growing with the speed of avalanche 😝!
We would love to escape but… we are on a budget! We still need to buy the gifts 🎁 , get those dreamy dresses 👗 and prepare all the tasty food! Thus the airplane tickets, hotel fares and so on just can’t be accounted right now!
So here’s my personal list of all the lovely Escapes on a budget 😁, for most of them you even won’t need to leave the home 🏠!
1. Reading about the far away places and dreaming about escaping the reality to those places. Goes just great with the cuppa of hot chocolate or herbal tea, some donuts and gingerbreads 😉 !
2. Watching some nice ole Christmas movies, romantic or comedy, or both, you choose it! If you have a friendly unicorn, teddy bear or some other squishy plushy than it will make relaxing even more cozy 💗 !
3. Taking all your shopping and fulfilling your Santa’s list online, you will definitely save lots of time and nerves since you won’t have to be going like crazy around the crowded stores 😉 ! And to feel like a real Santa Clause don’t forget to treat yourself to some hot milk and cookies 🍪 !
4. Watching the starry night sky, and if you are lucky you may even see the falling star! That would be the right moment to make any wish you have 😀 ! The unicorn (or any other dreamy creature) pajama and slippers will make the dreaming much more intense 😉!
5. And the last but not the least – use your imagination and pretend you are already in one of those beautiful escapes. For example me, I have always dreaming about going to the North pole to see the Santa Clause and his reindeer riding with the gifts 😉 !
Hope you liked those humble ideas, and of course I would love to know yours! Please don’t hesitate to spam me with them!
Unicorn hugs and kisses,